We’re looking for someone who is energized by the idea of changing lives – both animal and
human. A customer services superstar who loves the idea of interacting with and helping people and
pets all day long.
If that, is you, then you might be right for our front-line customer service specialist, who handles all
the initial interactions with clients and their pets as they arrive at our center. We continue to operate
a drive-through system for the safety and convenience and will serve around 35,000 pets this year.
That equates to nearly 200 pets a day.
This position is about providing top-notch customer service by educating clients on how to keep
their pets healthy all year long with vaccinations and preventative. This position is mainly at our
front desk, but also includes a rotating schedule to be outside in our booth (AC and heater
provided!) for small periods of time where you will direct the traffic in our parking lot.
It’s not easy but you’ll get recognized regularly by clients and staff for your contributions. In
addition, you’ll go home every day knowing lives were impacted by the work you did.
- Checking clients in for their pet’s services over the phone and processing their payments
- Using customer service skills to educate on and promote services, treatments and products
- Using a spreadsheet to track the flow of the parking lot and clients
- When in rotation, being out at our check in booth for a few hours at a time greeting clients and getting them signed in using a laptop, and then directing them into a lane.
- Have a basic working knowledge of the organization so you can answer questions about the resources and support we can provide to those in need.
- Be a problem solver and provide helpful, compassionate and caring service to all clients and their pets.
- Address client issues and concerns quickly.
- Handle deposit at end of day and fix any discrepancies